The tournament takes place on Monday August 13th, 2012 at the Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe and will include:
- $10,000 putting contest
- Great prizes
- Goodie bags
- Souvenir Nike golf hats
- A delicious lunch
- Raffle prizes
- And a great way to connect with the business community!
THANK YOU CORPORATE SPONSORS:
Hilton Santa Fe Golf Resort & Spa at Buffalo Thunder
HUB International Insurance Services
Santa Fe BMW
Northern Insurance, Inc.
White & Luff Financial
As a Corporate Sponsor you will receive:
- A foursome
- An announcement of your support on all publicity materials including: posters and fliers
- A hole sponsorship
- Mentions in the Business Advocate published in the Santa Fe New Mexican
- Logo on the rule cards
- Logo on the table cards
- Mention at the luncheon
- Your banner at the tournament.
The fee for Corporate Sponsorship is $1000.
A Hole Sponsorship includes;
- Acknowledgement of your support in the Business Advocate
- As well as on the rule and table cards.
- You can also have a representative of your business at the tee box to greet players as they pass by.
The fee for a Hole sponsorship is $145.
To play in the tournament the fee is $125 which includes:
- Goodie bags
- Range balls
- A commemorative Nike golf hat
Please sign up early with your handicap - the event always sells out!
We also need prizes for the tournament. In exchange for your donation we will proudly announce your support in the Business Advocate and at the golf event luncheon.
DONATE PRIZES HERE
Call Barbara or Vicki at 988-3279 for details.
Players in the tournament include business and community leaders from all over northern New Mexico. This is a great opportunity to expose your business to this prestigious group while helping support your Chamber of Commerce.
4 PERSON DROP OUT SCRAMBLE - All 4 players tee off from each hole - Whoever’s ball is chosen as the drive is not allowed to hit the second shot, i.e., that player must “drop out” of the next shot. From this point forward, every player may play out the hole.
- Men tee off from the WHITE tees, women from the RED tees
- There is only one score per team
- USGA rules apply
- The team hits all shots within one club length of the best ball, but no closer to the pin
- A putt must be made from the same location on the green
- A ball in a sand trap, hazard or rough must be played within one club length but must remain in the sand trap, hazard or rough
- Each team MUST use each player’s drive at least two (2) times through 18 holes, and this MUST be noted on the scorecard for official use