Santa Fe Restaurant Association Executive Director Position Available
Santa Fe Restaurant Association Executive Director Position
Part-time Job: 16-25 hours/week
$18,000/salary or $21.50/hour + Commission of 15% for Dining Guide Sales & Memberships
The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors of SFRA
Financial: Manage all SFEA cash flows on time and within budget
- Create annual budget in conjunction with the Board.
- Approve and carry out budgeted expenditures as appropriate.
- Obtain Board approval for any unbudgeted expenditures above $500.
- Work with Treasurer to prepare monthly financial statements to present to board members.
- Maintain accurate checkbook, cash and debit card records.
- Maintain vigilant approach to reducing or eliminating any costs that can be saved.
- Pursue and maintain any potential revenue opportunities.
- Continued follow-up to collect membership dues.
- Non-dues Revenue – Culinary Arts Ball, Dining Guide and other events.
- Maintain supportive ongoing relations with sponsors.
- Market the SFRA brand.
- Develop new donors; cultivate current donors.
- Write grants for new funds as funds are available and needed.
- Maintain and share funding status report with Board.
- Manage all materials.
- Design and distribute marketing/e-marketing materials and e-newsletter .
- Develop and maintain contacts database.
- Maintain web site or delegate to, and manage, website developer.
- Maintain an office presence by phone and email.
- Check P.O. Box regularly and be responsible for incoming and outgoing mail.
- Carry out other general and ad hoc operational functions as needed.
- Insure that all tax documents & filings are recorded.
Email resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com
- Communicate with Board members on issues and opportunities relevant to responsibilities they take on.
- Establish meeting agenda with committee input, record meeting minutes, and distribute draft and final minutes for all committee meetings.
- Provide written materials for and between meetings, such as background documents, contact information, fundraising materials, etc.